For our client, a large international petrocemincal company we are looking for a skilled PROJECT MANAGER who will take up the responsibility for methodology and enhancement of business processes in the area of Business support and Daily Operation Support Service.
This newly created posiiton allows one to built up a whole project management structure and processes from scratch.
It is an ideal set up for candidate willing to contribute and make a difference.
- Higher education (min. Bachelor degree)
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of business processes description, automation /robotic application of the processes on the basis of ERP systems in the production or/and consulting companies
- Experience in process transformation, knowledge of specialized information systems: project control visualization tools (MS Project, Jira )
- Successful experience in management of full cycle projects
- Professional knowledge of functional areas: project management standards (PMBOK, etc.), project management principles, business processes modelling and analysis, risk management
- Project management skills (including simultaneous management of two and more projects)
- Knowledge of the methods and tools of process and project management (SCRUM, PMI, Agile)
- Advanced skills in negotiations and presentations
- Enhanced managerial skills, strategic thinking, advanced analytical abilities
Fluency in English is a must, good knowledge of languages like Russian, Polish, Dutch, German or Italian is an advantage
- Approval of the project work plan
- Centralization of the functions and implementation of targeted business processes
- Determination of the project’s duration;
- Determination of the need and degree of involvement of the functional customer’s employees and related functions in the execution of the project
- Management of working groups formation
- Informing the company’s managers of initiation of the main stages of the project, holding communication sessions with top management
- Project implementation
- Description of the existing processes in *as is – to be* format
- Analysis of the existing business processes deviation from the target model
- Development of the process design in *to be* format and action plan on shift-over to the target process
- Arrangements on the conclusion of contracts for implementation of measures on the company’s shift-over to the target model of business processes
- Management of works on the analysis of necessity to develop or update regulatory documents (Standard Procedures)
- Preparation and timely release of the project documentation
- Drafting reports upon the request of top management
- Preparation of materials for summarizing\finalization of projects and their submission to top management
- Arrangement of work on drawing up feedback questionnaires on the quality of services
- Development of an action plan aimed at improving the quality of services and efficiency of processes, arrangement of monitoring for their completion / implementation.
- Control of work on implementation of business process improvement, including implementation of corporate projects (Sibur Corporate Services Gallery, Electronic Document Workflow) for the automation of business processes
- Control of tests on operation of developed systems and their updates
- Arrangement of works on acceptance of IT-tools updates
- Arrangement of training of SI key personnel.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary from 5.500 EUR gross per month (negotiable depending on qualifications and relevant work experience), 14 months annualy
- Central office location in Vienna
- Versatile tasks and work in a multinational, young and dedicated team
Please apply in English to firstname.lastname@example.org